COURAGE!

IT IS ALL ABOUT SELF CONTROL

Monday, July 29, 2013

workout every day for at least 20minutes...

I think that most of you have their own playlist, I got sleepy time, workout time, mix time, news time... when I work out, I put on the workout time of course....
Here are my top 20 songs for workout:

1. Britney Spears - Oh La La
2. Calvin Harris. - I need your love feat. Ellie Goulding
3. Avril Lavinge - Rock n Roll
4. Fifth Harmony- Miss Movin On
5. Justin Timberlake - Take Back The Night
6. Demi Lovato- Made In The USA
7. Maroon 5- Love Somebody
8. Selena Gomez- Birthday
9. Demi Lovato- Really Dont Care feat. Cher Lloyd
10. Demi Lovato - Neon Lights
11. Rihanna- Nobodys Bussiness
12. Kelly Clarkson- People Like Us
13. Gossip- Stading In The Way Of Control
14. Kelly Rownland- Freak
15. Beyoncé- Bow Down/ I Been On
16. Nicki Minaj- High School
17. Miley Cyrus- We Cant Stop
18.Jonas Brothers- First Time
19. OneRepublic- Counting Stars
20. One Direction- Best Song Ever


A které písničky posloucháte když cvičíte Vy? Pište!





Skins Pure | via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment